Housing inventory is still under the 6-month supply that is needed for a normal housing market.
Buyers are often competing with one another for the listings that are available.
Perhaps the time has come for you and your family to m…
According to a new survey from Open Listings, 62% of Americans ages 25-54 believe that buying a home is more stressful than planning a wedding.
Many young couples are saving for a wedding and a home at the same time.
The average US …
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest quarterly Home Price Index report.
In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating…
- Hiring a real estate professional to help you buy your dream home or sell your current house is one of the most ‘educated’ decisions you can make!
- A real estate professional has the experience needed to help you through the entire process.
- Make sure that you hire someone who knows current market conditions and can simply and effectively explain them to you and your family!
The majority of states in the Midwest and South offer a lower cost of living than states in the Northeast and West.
The ‘biggest bang for your buck’ comes in Mississippi where, compared to the national average, you can actually purc…
According to the National Association of Realtors’ latest Existing Home Sales Report, sales in June were down 2.2% from last year.
Inventory of homes for sale showed a modest improvement of 0.5% over last year’s figures, but still r…
The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
Despite mortgage interest rates being over 4%, rates are still below historic numbers.
88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- Real estate has outranked stocks/mutual funds, gold, savings accounts/CDs, and bonds as the best long-term investment among Americans for the last 5 years!
- The generations agree! Real estate is the best investment!
- Generation X leads the way with 37% believing in real estate as the top investment.
- Many buyers are purchasing a home with a down payment as little as 3%.
- You may already qualify for a loan, even if you don’t have perfect credit.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of your local professionals who are there to help you determine how much you can afford.
The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.